Welcome to Loevestein!
Loevestein is spacious with its large fortress, which makes it possible to keep distance. The rules below ensure that everyone can visit the museum in a pleasant and safe way. We ask you to read these rules before your visit. During your visit it is important to follow the instructions of our staff.
We wish you a pleasant and safe visit. And please note: do not come to the museum if you suffer from health problems!
- Tickets are sold online or at the reception desk.
- If you buy your ticket online, the tickets only need to be scanned.
- You do not need to show your Corona QR code. We do ask you to keep distance and to follow the hygiene guidelines.
- If you have any symptons related to Covid-19 please stay home.
- Do you have any questions about booking a time block or buying an online ticket? We have listed the most frequently asked questions: go to the corona FAQ.
Within the fortress and in the castle
- A visit to Loevestein, the fortress and / or the catering terrace is only possible with a valid admission ticket.
- In the fortress, in the castle or when eating sweets, stick to the guidelines:
- Always keep your distance
- Avoid grouping
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly
- Surfaces such as banisters, doorknobs, but also toilets and counters are regularly disinfected. Plexiglass screens have been installed at the counters. Disinfection points are available for visitors and employees.
- There is a fixed walking route through the museum, so that no intersecting visitor flows arise.
- The maximum number of visitors is stated on the information column in each room. Avoid traffic jams and wait in the doorway or walk smoothly to the next room.
- Catering is to take away: order at the counter and take your order to your table.
- You can use the terrace or the picnic benches in the fortress.
- Please note: all terraces are placed in accordance with the RIVM guidelines. Therefore, please leave tables and chairs where they are.