Do you have a museum card, free ticket, CJP pass or discount card? Here you only need to reserve a (free) timeslot ticket. Unfortunately you cannot enter without a timeslot ticket according to the RIVM guidelines and the protocol of the Museum Association.
Reserve a timeslot ticket
Ordering online tickets
- Select the date of visit and the required number and type of tickets in the window below and follow the steps outlined in the payment system.
- Once you’ve paid, the tickets are sent to your email address as a PDF file. It may take a few minutes before you receive your tickets by email. If you still haven’t received your tickets after some time, then check whether payment has been deducted from your bank account or whether the email ended up in your junk mail.
- The ticket(s) can be scanned from you mobile device, or you can print the ticket(s) and present it at the ticket office.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old can enter for free, but do need a timeslot ticket and an entrance ticket.
- In case you encounter any malfunctions in our ticketservice, please contact Ticket Counter. Telephone number: +31 10 751 6400 or e-mail email@example.com.
If you’ve got a Museumkaart, then admission to Loevestein Castle is free when presenting the card. You do have to buy a timeslot ticket, and have your card scanned at the ticket office.
In the event of malfunctions of our ticket service, please contact Ticket Counter: telephone +31 10 751 6400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for FAQ about our corona-measurements and tickets.