Order Your Tickets Online
You can order your tickets online and pay using iDEAL. You can order tickets online up until the day before your visit, i.e. not on the same day as your visit.
- an email address
- a printer
- iDEAL internet banking or a credit card
- Adobe PDF Reader software
How does it work?
- Select the required number and type of tickets in the window below and follow the steps outlined in the payment system.
- Once you’ve paid, download the tickets or send them to your email address as a PDF file. It may take a few minutes before you receive your tickets by email. If you still haven’t received your tickets after some time, then check whether payment has been deducted from your bank account or whether the email ended up in your junk mail.
- Print your ticket(s) and take them with you to Loevestein Castle. Don’t queue up at the ticket office, but go straight to the entrance and get your tickets scanned instead.
Admission for children aged 3 and younger is free when presenting your own ticket.
If you’ve got a Museumkaart, then admission to Loevestein Castle is free when presenting the card. Don’t order e-tickets, just get your card scanned at the ticket office.