Order Your Tickets Online
Due to the corona virus, Loevestein is currently only accessible with an online paid admission ticket and a reserved timeslot ticket. There are 100 timeslot tickets per hour which provide access to the entire fortress, including the castle, exhibition and the catering.
Buy tickets with a timeslot
In this webshop you buy both a timeslot ticket and an entrance ticket.
Ordering online tickets
- Select the date of visit and the required number and type of tickets in the window below and follow the steps outlined in the payment system.
- Once you’ve paid, the tickets are sent to your email address as a PDF file. It may take a few minutes before you receive your tickets by email. If you still haven’t received your tickets after some time, then check whether payment has been deducted from your bank account or whether the email ended up in your junk mail.
- The ticket(s) can be scanned from you mobile device, or you can print the ticket(s) and present it at the ticket office.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old can enter for free, but do need a timeslot ticket and an entrance ticket.
- In case you encounter any malfunctions in our ticketservice, please contact Ticket Counter. Telephone number: +31 10 751 6400 or e-mail email@example.com.
If you’ve got a Museumkaart, then admission to Loevestein Castle is free when presenting the card. You do have to buy a timeslot ticket, and have your card scanned at the ticket office.
In the event of malfunctions of our ticket service, please contact Ticket Counter: telephone +31 10 751 6400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for FAQ about our corona-measurements and tickets.