Frequently asked questions about the St. Museum Slot Loevestein timeslot tickets
- How do I book a free timeslot ticket?
- Go to https://www.slotloevestein.nl/tickets/, select a date and time and click on the “Tickets” button at the bottom.
- Select the number of tickets.
- Enter your details and order the (free) tickets. You will receive the reservation by Email.
- Please note: the admission ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc. that you already own must be valid upon entry. (at the time of the time slot ticket)
- My entrance ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc. has expired, but I do have a time slot ticket.
Unfortunately, in order to visit Slot Loevestein you need both a timeslot ticket and a valid entrance ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc.
- How long in advance can I book a timeslot ticket?
You can book a timeslot ticket on the day itself up till 30 minutes until the timslot starts. Please note! Time slot tickets may be sold out quickly.
- Can I visit Loevestein Castle without a timeslot ticket?
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
- How many timeslot tickets can I book?
You can book a timeslot ticket for several people (up to a maximum of 5 people). Everyone must have a valid admission ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc.
- I have not booked a timeslot ticket and have not been able to visit Slot Loevestein, can I get a refund for this missed visit?
No, unfortunately, we do not return money. Loevestein may reach maximum capacity and no access may be possible.
- We had booked a timeslot ticket, but did not make it to the time/day, can we still visit the museum?
No, your ticket is only valid on your chosen day and time. Try to book a new ticket. Please do note that you can have some delay driving through the Munnikenland as there are cows and horses on the road. From the parking lot it is a 10 minute walk to the museum.
- I have booked a timeslot ticket but forgot to bring my valid entrance ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc. Can I still enter Slot Loevestein?
No, when booking a free timeslot ticket, it is necessary to show a valid admission ticket, museum card, discount voucher, etc.
- Why is it not allowed to take photographs?
Because taking the time to take photographs or a movie will stop the guests behind you, creating a group of people, while it is so important to keep 1,5 meter distance between people.
- My kid is below age 4, do I need to book him/her a timeslot ticket?
Children age 0-3 have free entry, but do need a timeslot ticket.
- Do you have any other questions about Slot Loevestein timeslot tickets?
For questions that are not answered on this page, you can contact us at email@example.com.