Loevestein Castle is located in the middle of an idyllic floodplain in a virtually uninhabited polder. Although secluded, it’s very centrally situated in the Netherlands and only an hour’s drive from Amsterdam, Antwerp or Rotterdam.
Seek inspiration in the peace and tranquillity of the countryside, immersing yourself in centuries of history. The setting, its serenity and the ambiance form the perfect ingredients to make your convention a roaring success.
- 150 parking spaces (scaling to 250)
- mooring facilities on the Waal river
- rooms for small group meetings or plenary sessions (150 attendees)
- screen + projector
- sound system
- microphone + speakers (wireless mic + headset also available)
- free Wi-Fi throughout entire stronghold
- Arsenaal (Arsenal)
- Piekenier (Pikeman)
- Musketier (Musketeer)
- Schotse Kamer (Scottish Room)
- Taveerne (Tavern)
- Zael (The ‘Zael’)
- Grote Camer (The ‘Grote Camer’)
- Staatsgevangenis (State Prison)
- Hugo de Groot Camer (The Hugo Grotius Room)
- Kapel (Chapel)
- Voorburcht (Outer Bailey)
It’s also possible to use the whole castle or even the entire stronghold. Ask us about the options available.